Monday, November 25, 2013

Lord Of The Rings Quiet Book

The Quiet Book And
The Ring

Finally finished the pattern for this book.
10 pages of pure LOTR felt wonder.

Here we go....


Cover Page



Page 2


Open the doors to see what's inside.



Page 3


Every quiet book NEEDS finger puppets right???



All 9 members of the fellowship.


Page 4


I'm quite proud of how Gollum turned out.
He's real creepy!



Find his ring hiding in the river.


Page 5



Page 6



I attached a piece of elastic to Gandolf
and the page so he can sling shot across it to get away.


Page 7


Navigate Sam and Frodo through trecherous Mordor



Page 8


One of my favorite pages.
I just LOVE this volcano!


Page 9



Page 10


Quiet book pattern available HERE!

9 comments:

  1. My favorite is destroying the ring. Totally awesome- as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to getting the PDF to make this!! Looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is the best yet! I love everything about it ... You are the queen of quiet books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING- especially Mount Doom and Gollum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I love this especially with the Smaug film just out. I have HP in my queue and now LOTR. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh em gee! You are really talented!

    ReplyDelete