Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Baby Lincolns Birthday Bash

Baby Lincolns Birthday Bash

600 Balloons
3 balloon banners
2 Helium tanks (thanks dad!)
The cutest 1 year old around
The best friends around
The Best Best First Birthday Party EVER!
For reals.
It was a great success!!
(so great, i barely got any good pictures.. )

All the kids were sooooo into the balloons.
And the balloon launch took me right back to childhood!
My dad always had a helium tank on hand at the welding shop, 
and our favorite thing was to helium launch old barbies and toys into space..

A bucket of balloon swords

We officially have a WALKER!!!
Just in time for his party!
I just love this photo of him.
Blurry-ness and all!

Best dad

Balloon launch time!!!!!

There they go......

Stupid power lines ruining my pictures...


  1. What a fun party! Happy birthday Lincoln!

  2. This whole thing is so so beautiful. I was so bummed to be studying - but I'm glad you posted pictures.

  3. awwwwwww adorable. what a fun day to always remember!

  4. Looks like so much fun! You are such a good Mommy Julie!

  5. This whole thing is so beautiful. I'm averse to study, but I'm glad you release pictures.

  6. No matter how many blogs, which are able to stand out, attract the line of sight of people, the article content is very wonderful, continue to come on to write this article.
    Advertising agencies in Karachi | Advertising agencies in Pakistan