Tuesday, July 10, 2012

House Obsessed

House Obsessed

So we moved a few months ago, and I have just barley gotten around to taking pictures of our new place.
We LOVE LOVE it!
and 
Redwood City is AMAZING.
we can walk to downtown in 10 min!!!
+
we can walk to the train, and be in San Francisco in 30 min!!!

We feel super lucky and blessed that we found this place!
It is really hard to find a good place in the bay area. 
Everything we were finding in our price range was like 900 sq-ft tiny apts. 
This is the total opposite!!!

We looked

and looked
and looked.

And our patience paid off!
I seriously don't know how we got so lucky!

Our place was built in the 20's,
has super super tall ceilings,
hardwood floors,
push button light switches,
creepy attics,
and
a ton more quirks that I love...

Soooo who wants to come visit us?????












Sorry, no pics of baby links room
The windows are all blacked out...

11 comments:

  1. yes. yes. yes i will visit. it's a BEAUTIFUL home! I love how older homes have such character. And you've added your touch and such a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved it! Hopefully you'll live there long enough for us to come stay again ... and don't forget - you owe us a visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat place - my sister lives there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i Love the tour!!! what an awesome house. i've got to drive up the coast for a visit. i love that your bedroom has that nook for your bed. cozy coz. and it looks like there is a lot of natural light, bonus!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your house! What a fun tour, your so creative Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was born at Sequoia Hospital & my mom lives in RW city still! Glad you're enjoying yourself. You should totally check out Yummi Yogurt on El Camino Real...I miss it so

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly enjoy reading on this internet site. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon! This post shows a report that is tighten to common. credible strategy of countenance resulting from which cause your post turn so informative.
    vakantiehuis dordogne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for the great list and I appreciate your efforts to bring such a huge list for us. I really appreciate posts, which might be of very useful. I am also building new sites all of the time and getting good results by using natural methods. I look forward to future updates. Once again thanks. Keep smiling.
    Get More Twitter Followers

    ReplyDelete