Friday, October 7, 2011

Wonderful Surprise!

Wonderful Surprise!

I just had a wonderful surprise....
I came home after a long day,
and found an amazing package from my friend Susan.
#1- It is always great to get mail
#2- It's even better to get packages
#3- It's the best to get packages from someone like Susan,
cuz she one amazing crafter/creater/sewer.

Just look at my loot....

A pair of her amazing Freshly Picked baby moccasins!
(which I have been coveting for quite a while!)


The cutest chunky crochet baby hat EVER 


AND...
A Star Wars baby blanket...
made with vintage fabric...
Which will go perfectly with our quiet book!



I am one happy girl.
Thank you
Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO jealous!! I die every time I look at all those pretty freshly picked moccasins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! so glad that you love everything. as soon as i made that blanket i knew it was for you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete