Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Muir Beach

Muir Beach

Matt and I have been having a hard time adjusting to busy/crowded Bay Area life.
After growing up in the mountains, and living right next to them in Utah for 6 years,
we have been really missing them,
and these little crowded California ones just aren't cutting it.

So this weekend we amped up for a California adventure,
and found the perfect spot.

Muir Beach 
=
Cutest little uncrowded beach,
and perfect coastal hike were just the thing we needed.

We fought through amazing fog,
enjoyed a breath taking hike,
found hundreds of star fish,
hung out at a secluded beach,
and Gwen decided she loves the ocean.












My new FAVORITE picture of Gwen.
I always said I would never be one of "those" dog people...
but I'm pretty obsessed with her...
and maybe just made this my computer background pic...


6 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks lovely there
    The fog makes it look all mysterious x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun adventure! Love the starfish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo pretty! it actually reminds me a lot of ventura. come visit us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the cutest pregnant girl i have ever seen on the most gorgeous coastline ever... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie this is the Beach that I told you about. Glad you found it. Katrina and I took a DAY trip here from Tahoe..beginning at 3:00pm got there by 6;30pm to see the sunset and hike a tad and back in Tahoe by Midnight after getting lost via one of the crazy bridges and landing in Oakland's Industrial area.. Just a fun DAY TRIP. I love the paved trails..perfect for wheel chairs or strollers and BABIES!! Thanks for the Pics I never took at that time..LOVELY

    ReplyDelete