Sunday, August 14, 2011

Flower Garden Baby Blanket

Flower Garden Baby Blanket

So 3 of Matt's sister are having/had girls this year.
I've been having lots of fun making each one a different crochet blanket.
This new one I made for Mary.
I think it just might be my fav
mainly for the colors.
That Vanna White sure knows how to pick the best colors for yarn.
I have been obsessed with it for years, and come winter use it in all my hats...

Back to the blanket...
which I actually made quite a few months ago, 
and just got around to finishing the pattern.

It's the second crochet pattern I've written, and I think I'm really getting the hang of it...


Front


Back


5 comments:

  1. i love this one julie! you are a sweet aunt. they'll cherish these blankets forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The site was looking very interesting and I saw this in the markets that's looks stunning and wants to buy many designs like this. Whenever I got free time I usually work on academic article writing service many students are searching for it.

      Delete
  2. Oh, that's pretty!
    I'd love to be able to crochet :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!!!! I love this very pretty:):)

    ReplyDelete