Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Everyday Scarf

Everyday Scarf

Crochet scarf
+
felt flower
=
real cute

I'm obsessed with this new scarf I made.
You can wear it 100 different ways!
Plus the felt flower pin is soooo cute!








I made a bunch of different colored scarfs that I will put up on etsy.
I also made a bunch of Christmas ornaments out of the felt flowers.
Love them.
If only we had a big tree to decorate.
Our little one is real cute, but not quite big enough.
I would love to make tons of these and cover a tree.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. i loove your short dark hair!!

    and great scarf. you just continue to bust out the coolest stuff. impressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scarf and those flowers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the scarf and the flowers...adorable!

    ReplyDelete