Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ballooning

Hot Air Ballooning
So i'm basically a seasoned Hot Air Ballooner.
This was my second time, and was even more wonderful then I remembered.

Photobucket

We went with my dads friend Harley at Lake Tahoe Hot Air Balloons
He's the best, funniest Balloner around.

Photobucket


How great are my moms pictures?

Photobucket

Photobucket

We launched from a special made boat in the lake.
(cool hu? they are the only people that boat launch in the world.)


Photobucket

It was so so cold at 6am, but sure heated up when the gas started flowing.
We defiantly needed head heat protection...

Photobucket

Saftey first

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Balloon eyes

Photobucket

The flight was so so wonderful. we could see all of Lake Tahoe,
and Carson Valley.
I think I will buy one and take up the hobby...
I just need 80g's

5 comments:

  1. That looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie! I cannot get over these pictures, and how fabulous your hat is! I love it. What a cool experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those are great pictures! what a fun b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. julie these pictures are amazing. I really want to come to tahoe and do that. K?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these pictures really are amazing. love it all. you look so hot in that hat! love it all!

    ReplyDelete