Monday, September 26, 2011

32 Weeks

32 Weeks

So I'm technically almost 33 weeks, but have been a little behind on pictures.
My pregnancy is still going great.
All I have to complain about is
*Heartburn,
*and sciatica leg pains...
Not bad. I feel pretty lucky.
I was getting a little worried though cuz I don't think my belly is as big as it should be..
But according to Dr. I have a long torso that is hiding the baby really well.
Who knew...
I'm only 5'4 and never thought I had a long torso...
But baby is healthy,
i'm healthy,
and the due date is coming up real real fast!
Lots to be excited about.





12 comments:

  1. You look beautiful. I hope the rest of the pregnancy is smooth sailing as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely adorable! I think my belly is bigger than yours already. Oh no. My belly was smaller like yours with the first one. I guess I am all stretched out now. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, where do you find your cute maternity clothes??? My sister is trying to have a baby, and I know she'll appreciate that sort of info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! I'm really excited for you. This baby is going to be decked OUT in awesome homemade gear. Lucky kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty! and loving your jewelry too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute belly shot! O.K. unrelated but you were the first person I thought of when I got this project... my brother asked if I would replicate the jacket Ryan Gosling wore in a movie for a Halloween Costume. Not sure which direction I should take. Could you email me if you have time, and I could send you pics and ideas. Thanks mullarkey18@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! is that shirt maternity? if so, it's the pretties maternity shirt ever. if not, that's annoying you're still wearing normal clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i love that little belly of yours. beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute pictures!! Congratulations.
    I love your quiet books. (GENIUS and totally Inspiring!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love this shirt? Where did you get it? Or did you make it? pattern pls! Also, thank God your torso is long & ur belly didn't get that big, that means it doesn't have to stretch as much and no stretch marks! lucky. Love the pics!

    Reyna

    ReplyDelete